Orbital Alliance is currently looking for a Digital Copywriter. We need someone with strong writing, editing and proofreading skills. This person will be responsible for creating content for marketing campaigns, email marketing, optimized landing pages and promotions, and need to have the ability to manage multiple projects and topics at a time.
We are growing and taking on more business and we are expanding our services to include content/copy writing. We are currently looking for a full-time contract Copywriter.
What we are looking for:
- Someone to create content for marketing campaigns, email marketing, optimized landing pages and promotions.
- Strong knowledge of SEO principles and writing optimized content for all digital media.
- Ability to write in numerous tones, varied messaging and client industries.
- Experience with HTML and working with content management systems (CMS).
- Writes and posts content online; maintains multiple company product descriptions, websites and corporate blogs.
- Helps develop and document standard of procedures to manage Web content.
- Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources.
- Ability to juggle multiple clients.
- Ability to work within Deadlines.
- Open, honest yet tactful communication style.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, email marketing trends and business/industry trends.
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
- Works with developers to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years writing experience minimum.
What we would like:
- Experience writing for multiple projects and topics.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems preferably Magento and ModX.
- Knowledge and use of AP style guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism or English; or relevant degree or certification.
If your interested in finding out more about what we are working on contact us and please send 3 writing samples or urls, availability, and hourly rate to email@example.com.
About Orbital Alliance
Orbital Alliance is an up-and-coming web strategy company that was started by a group of individuals who all worked together for almost a dozen years, but wanted to start our own company. We wanted to be part of a company where we all had a vested interest in the future growth and expansion of our own company.
At OrbitalAlliance, it's all about enjoying what we do, and only working for clients that appreciate what we do. We like to think that we pick our clients just as much as our clients pick us. We take great pride in what we do, and we only want to work with the best. We do demand a high-level of quality work and customer service. We're laid back, and we all enjoy working together.