Orbital Alliance is currently looking to bring on an internet marketing specialist. We need someone who can be responsible for creating, maintaining an array of programs on large web-marketing platforms. This will include affiliate programs, email campaigns, lead generation, content fill, social media and SEO. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience and the flexibility to adapt with a new platform and a small, but growing company.
- -Create, implement and manage affiliate marketing programs
- -Create, implement and manage social marketing campaigns
- -Create and manage content for web feeds, blogs and announcements
- -Analyze marketing programs and assist in campaign improvements
Desired Skills & Experience
- -Bachelor's Degree
- -Minimum 2 years relevant internet marketing experience
- -Sound experience with Google Analytics, Keyword Management, Web Content Creation and SEO
- -Ability to work independently and produce quality, professional results
- -Strong multi-tasking and excellent written communication skills
- -Excellent computer skills
- -Graphic design experience (Photoshop,Illustrator)
If your interested in finding out more about what we are working on contact us and please send us your resume, availability, and hourly rate to email@example.com.
About Orbital Alliance
Orbital Alliance is an up-and-coming web strategy company that was started by a group of individuals who all worked together for almost a dozen years, but wanted to start our own company. We wanted to be part of a company where we all had a vested interest in the future growth and expansion of our own company.
At OrbitalAlliance, it's all about enjoying what we do, and only working for clients that appreciate what we do. We like to think that we pick our clients just as much as our clients pick us. We take great pride in what we do, and we only want to work with the best. We do demand a high-level of quality work and customer service. We're laid back, and we all enjoy working together.